Thursday, January 28, 2010

Back in Action!

Tuesday, Wednesday was this weeks tournament played at Brunswick Plantation. On Tuesday the wind howled and I sufferd for it on the front nine. I started off 6 over on the first 6 holes. I couldn't seem to grasp the speed of the greens and was constantly backing away because of the wind. I ended up with 4 three putts and a 4 putt.

After those 6 holes I played the rest of the tournament even par. If I could take away the first 6 holes I played better than anyone in the tournament. Unfortunetly, I can't and ended up missing the cut by 3 strokes.

I am starting to play much much much better and am excited about playing these last 3tournaments.

My stats from Brunswick -78-72

78
Putts 37 - Greens 11/18 - Fairways 13/14

72
Putts 32 - Greens 13/18 - Fairways 13/14

No comments:

Post a Comment