Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Day 1 at Black Bear

A little better....Today was the first day at Black Bear Golf Club. I shot an even par round 72. The greens were a little rough due to overseeding and the course was a swamp. I missed a couple chippies that could have lowered the score by 3 or 4. As of right now i'm tied for 24th.

It's a step in the right direction....I found that after 2 early bogies I really allowed myself to get out of my own way and just play golf.

My stats were 11/14 Fairways, 11/18 Greens and 28 Putts. There were about four greens that I was just off the edge and was still able to putt.

I'm striking the ball much better and the putter is even contrubuting.

My last blog I talked a little about Zach Sebert. Well, he also show a 72 today and we got paired together for tomorrow. It's supposed to be very cold tomorrow but looking forward to building on today's round.

No comments:

Post a Comment