Friday, December 4, 2009

Jack Frost Scramble at River Hills

Saturday and Sunday I will participating in a Scramble Tournament. The tournament is called the Jack Frost Scramble. The idea is that you create a team consisting of 5 players and play 36 holes of stroke play. There is about 170 players that will be playing. Saturday there is some money that can be won but the big dollars are earned on Sunday where there is an estimated pot of 350K.

One of my members at International CC, Pete Walsh set this up a couple months back. When he heard that I was going to be down here he invited me to play.

This will be a good tournament for me to be able to hit some shots that I have been relentlessly working on without really feeling the sting of a potential missed shot.

I will keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. hey...River Hills is a nice course...sounds like a fun tourney with lots of potential $$$$$$.
    hit em long and straight!!

    ReplyDelete