Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Well...it can't get any worse.

Hey yall...Today was the first day of the first tournament down here in the Carolinas. I unfortunetly played very poorly and am pretty disappointed about it. I'm chalking it up to a learning experience and hope that tomorrow proves to be a brighter day.

About the course. Crow Creek CC

par 72 7100+ yards. It was very wet out there today because of rain last night. It probably was playing pretty close to 7400 yards. Water on almost every hole. The par 3's and 5's are very strong.

My Stats- Ugly 7/18 Greens 10/14 Fairways 31 Putts. Iron play was the biggest problem and something I will work out soon.

5 comments:

  1. hey...hang in there...blame it on the weather, tomorrow will be better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three doubles...c'mon boy you're playing like me..play your game..ting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blame it on the rain! Keep your head up, brother! This is just the beginning to a long PGA career. And keep blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy was right to quote Milli Vanilli, blame it on the rain. Definitely keep blogging so I have more online content to read at work when I'm bored! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, at the end of the day you can look at yourself in the mirror and be proud- something even tiger can't do right now...

    ReplyDelete